Where is he?

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

My First Poem

Beauty and Relativity

I got into the bus at four fifteen,
should reach my place by five thirty,
the 75 minutes in between,
seemed like eternity..

Took my seat, started wondering,
why life is so boring,
then She came in, like a breeze,
made my senses freeze

In her white garment,
She looked more than elegant,
her beauty was so innocent,
Certainly, she is not from this planet.

She skimmed the bus for a seat,
for a brief moment,our eyes did meet,
I turned my head and looked outside,
pretending to look preoccupied.

Saw her impending,
my heart started pounding,
“Excuse me” was all she said,
sounded like a sweet sonnet.

Took my bag,
kept on my lap,
moved aside,
to let her beside.

As she took her seat,
my heart missed to beat.
a thousand butterflies fluttered in my heart,
whispered suggestions to give our relation, a kick start,

Chose my words charily for her,
which she would remember forever
Gathered all my power,
and looked up to her,

As I was about to talk,
She stood up and started to walk,
checked my watch quizzically,
Oh God, last 1 hour went so rapidly.

Before I knew,
the time just flew
I sat there mystified,
She turned back and smiled.

I thanked the almighty ,
for his genius of creativity,
And thanked “misS Beauty”,for enlightening ,
Einsteins’s theory of relativity…

love,
Vijay

1 Comments:

  • At 10:03 PM, Blogger Subro said…

    Why is "misS Beauty" written with SB in caps?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home