Where is he?

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

One Rainy day!

Its Raining!

Wow! Its raining! Its raining!
Atlast some respite from sun’s burning,
There are more than a hundred way,
To enjoy this beautiful day..

I could sit back and relax on a couch,
enjoying Indo-Pak cricket match,
Sipping a cup of hot coffee,
Cheering India for the trophy..

Sitting by the window,
Admiring the rainbow,
Nature’s beautiful piece of art,
Happiness filled my heart..

The weather is cool and terrific,
Made me feel too romantic,
asked her for a date,
she agreed, thats great!

all my dreams came to an end,
when I saw my PL standing in front,
reported a big error in my logic,
it cannot get more tragic

I was in total dismay,
Missing such a beautiful day,
Returned to my coding,
Wuf! life is so boring…


love,
Vijay

4 Comments:

  • At 3:39 AM, Blogger Subro said…

    Wonderful poem!
    What rhyme,
    so sublime.

     
  • At 4:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Subro...

    makes me remember the day..
    when Ana**** Shu*** wanted a date from Vijay.. n the extent to which he was involved in his work.. that we had to remind him of tht... n get a bulb!

    Looks like.. its backfiring!

     
  • At 10:00 PM, Blogger Subro said…

    Guys, there was a girl in Infy mysore, who thought Vijay is the most handsome guy in campus and resembles SRK. But Vijay just rejected her proposal.

    Good news 10 thousand and odd fans... your lines are still open.

     
  • At 10:01 PM, Blogger Subro said…

    Valli...
    Correct thaan.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home