Where is he?

Thursday, February 23, 2006

The Proposal

We had a competition kind of thing in our business unit on Vday, named 'Pen a Prosposal'. This was my entry and ofcourse i lost.


To my eyes,
you are the most wonderful thing,
my heart,
your name it repeats,
more times than it beats.

You are a girl of class n grace,
An angel in human race,
Please Make my life worthy,
With ur blissfull beauty,


I am sure, with u r company,
Rest of our life will be in harmony,
And, the moment we part,
My soul will depart


I love you.

Vijay

2 Comments:

  • At 1:23 AM, Blogger Subro said…

    wonderful poem...
    "The ofcourse I lost", though meant to show your modesty, doesn't reflect the true nature of your poems...

    The judges were probably not in love to acknowledge this poem.

    Thala Keep on penning...

     
  • At 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dey, ingeyum company, harmony-nu enda Infy-a gnyabaga paduthura? I was half-expecting to see "will depart, after raising a Payana request"

    Good one..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home